Rhino Tuff Paper Punching Tools
We sell Rhino Tuff Paper punch dies.
Specially designed top lid gives the punches a “V” stager so the middle
punches contact the paper first and punch outward from the middle eliminating
any paper curl.
Standard Tool Features
- All our Rhino dies are available in industry Standard Patterns
and hole sizes to match other equipment, and very competitively priced.
- A hard bronze guide material allows us to maintain a very precise fit with
the punch pins, without scoring the punch surface over the life of the tool.
- Precision ground and hardened tool steel punches act like a bearing in the
bronze guide and allows us to maintain a tighter fit for excellent hole
quality and durability.
- All our dies have a Hardened and ground tool steel bases, giving you a
hard cutting edge.
- Integral oil wick provides efficient oiling and uniform lubrication around
the punch pins.
- Two strong magnets secure the quick release top for quick and easy punch
Call for a quotation.
You'll be surprised at our good prices.